Sunday 3 February 2013

Good Evening,
This is my first post, and also using this as a test. Yesterday I had my best friend help me create my blog. Now I need to learn and explore how to use this. As you can see I have uploaded a photo of a card I have created. The cards I make, I do sell mostly to the ladies at work. This year I would like to get back into making layouts. But first thing need to clean and organise my scrap room. I like to thank you for reading my first post and hope you have a creative week. Yours Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Wow Amanda I knew you were good but this is very special. Are you ready to take an unique order for for my sisters 40th in Ireland.
    You have a bloody exceptionally brilliant talent Amanda x
    cheers Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! Can't wait to see LOTS more!!! You know I always LOVE your cards xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland Amanda!! Can't wait to see your creations x

    ReplyDelete